- Flight Info
- Flights and Airlines
- Control and Inspection
- At the Airport
- To & From Airport
- Airport Map
Reception, delivery and search of baggage
Free baggage rate
The rate of free baggage and hand luggage of the passenger (weight, dimensions, number of items) is determined by the airline rules.
In addition to the free baggage rate established by airlines, the following items can be carried if they are in the hands of the passenger and are not invested in hand luggage:
- plastic package
- bouquet of flowers
- Handbag or paper folder
- Print publications for in-flight reading
- umbrella or cane
- coat or raincoat
- food for the child
- children's road cradle
- Folding wheelchair and/or crutches if such items are needed by the passenger
- Children 's cradle, wheelchair and crutches can be carried in the luggage compartment of the aircraft.
Dangerous items and substances prohibited for carriage
- Compressed gases - combustible, incombustible or poisonous: domestic gas, butane, oxygen, propane, charged scuba cylinders;
- Caustic substances - acids, alkalis, batteries, mercury and devices containing mercury;
- Explosives - ammunition, equipment, pyrotechnics, signal missiles and lighting cartridges;
- Flammable liquids and solids - lighter and match liquids and other flammable substances;
- radioactive materials;
- Portfolios and attachés - cases e embedded signaling device;
- Oxidising agents - bleaching agents and peroxides;
- Poisons - arsenic, cyanide substances, insecticides, herbicides;
- Infectious materials - bacteria, viral cultures;
- Other dangerous objects and substances - magnetized materials, aggressive and irritating substances.
Please note that in addition to restrictions on the transport of certain items and substances imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, other restrictions provided for by customs legislation and aviation safety rules of these States apply in other countries. Items allowed for transport in Russia, but banned in other countries, can be seized at the airports of arrival of these countries. Aviation safety services of airports of Russia, as well as customs authorities of the Russian Federation do not check baggage and hand luggage of passengers flying abroad for their compliance with the legislation of other countries.
Restrictions on the carriage of liquids in hand luggage
On 25 July 2007, according to Annex No. 1 to Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, restrictions were imposed on the carriage of dangerous substances and objects in hand luggage and registered baggage of air passengers.
It is prohibited to carry in hand luggage (With) any containers (tube containers, etc.) with liquids (Including less than 100 ml), excluding medicines, special dietary needs, infant nutrition, including maternal milk, in quantity (Amount) required during the flight, provided they are identified by the aviation security service of Vnukovo International Airport.
Receipt, extradition and search for luggage
The conditions and rules for the carriage of baggage, including free baggage rates and the size of hand luggage, are determined by airlines. Excess baggage is paid in accordance with the procedure and at the rate established by the airline.
Please specify the rules and rates for baggage transportation at your airline before travelling.
Baggage is issued in the entrance halls of airport terminals with the help of convenient baggage carousels.
The number of the luggage carousel to which the baggage of your flight is issued is displayed on the displays in the approach halls. Next to the luggage carousel you will find free luggage carts.
Search of baggage
If your baggage was lost during transportation, you need to first apply to your airline, as when buying a ticket the contract is concluded with the airline and it is it that is responsible for the baggage.
Some airlines provide an opportunity to check the status of lost baggage on their website:
- Turkish Airlines
- Rossiya Airlines
Damage and criminal assault on luggage
Complete forms of your calls and feedback on the quality of the services provided can be sent to:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- To the airport office at the address: 119027, Moscow, 1st Reisovaya str., 12 (in case of presentation of claims it is mandatory - by registered letter with notification of delivery and with a list of investments).
If the claim contains a material claim, the amount of the material claim must be confirmed by the relevant documents, which must necessarily be attached to the claim.
Attention! Complaints and claims without an indication of the applicant (anonymous), as well as with blank fields of information about the complainant, are not accepted for consideration.
On the basis of the results of the examination of the complaint, the passenger will be sent a response to the e-mail address specified by the applicant.
The response to the claim is sent to the postal address indicated by the claimant. At the applicant 's request, the reply may also be sent by e-mail.
Criminal assault on luggage
Theft of items from luggage (criminal assault on baggage) is a criminal offence that only law enforcement agencies have the right to investigate. In case you find missing items from luggage, you should contact the Line Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation at Vnukovo Airport.
Baggage search service at Vnukovo International Airport
Terminal A (ground floor)
- International flights: +7 (495) 436-77-60.
- Domestic flights: +7 (495) 436-28-38.
Rooms of unclaimed baggage
International flights: +7 (495) 436-29-32.
Domestic flights: +7 (495) 436-45-13.
Rules of delivery of the unclaimed and removed baggage, ownerless things (objects) found in the territory of terminal complex and onboard aircrafts
- Unclaimed baggage is stored free of charge for 2 calendar days, counting the day of their arrival in the compartment of unclaimed baggage of the airport.
- The storage charge of the removed baggage, ownerless things (objects) found in the territory of air terminal complex and onboard aircrafts is raised from first day of storage.
- Incomplete 24 hours are counted for full.
- Payment of delivery of the unclaimed and removed baggage, ownerless things (objects) found in the territory of air terminal complex and onboard aircrafts is made in cash desks of JSC International Airport Vnukovo.
- Baggage and orphan items found on the territory of the terminal complex and on board aircraft, not received by the owner after the expiry of the specified period, are subject to sale or destruction in accordance with the established procedure. Perishable products contained in baggage and items are subject to destruction on the basis of the Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of June 28, 2007 N 82 "On Approval of Federal Aviation Regulations" General Rules for Air Transport of Passengers, Baggage, Cargo and Requirements for Service of Passengers, Shippers, Consignees "(Cap. 8, para. 58).
Introduced July 1, 2019.
- Storage of unclaimed baggage of arriving passengers - 120 rubles (per day for 1 place including VAT);
- Storage of the removed registered baggage of the taking-off passengers and ownerless things (objects) found in the territory of air terminal complex and onboard aircrafts - 120 rubles (in day for 1 place with the VAT);
- * The shelf life of items found at the airport is 30 days from the date of their receipt for storage in the chamber of unclaimed baggage.
- * The period of storage of items left by passengers on aircraft is 6 months from the date of their receipt for storage in the chamber of unclaimed baggage.
- * The period of storage of unclaimed baggage is 6 months from the date of their receipt for storage in the unclaimed luggage chamber.
- If you leave Vnukovo, you can easily find the trolleys in front of the airport passenger terminals and can use the luggage cart up to the passenger check-in desk. If you find it difficult to find a free cart, please contact one of our employees in uniform who are responsible for providing this service.
- If you arrive in Vnukovo, free trolleys are available directly at the luggage carousel, where baggage will be issued from your flight. Use of the trolley is permitted in the arrival area of airport terminals and in the parking area, including the parking area. It is not permitted to roll out the trolleys outside the front-end area.
Baggage Storage Rates *
- The cost of storing one standard baggage place is 500 rubles per day;
- Oversized baggage, one of the dimensions of which exceeds 100 cm or the weight of which is more than 30 kg - 800 rubles per day;
Storage camera usage rules:
- Additional payment for each subsequent day shall be made at baggage issue.
- No individual items are issued from the baggage deposited. If the passenger needed some baggage, he is obliged to first get his luggage back and then pay for subsequent storage.
- If the client loses the receipt, the items are issued on the basis of his application when presenting documents and evidence of his ownership of the items. The amount of 50 rubles is withheld for the loss of the receipt.
- Items not received by the owner within 30 days from the date of acceptance for storage are considered unclaimed and sold in accordance with the established procedure.