- Flight Info
- Flights and Airlines
- Control and Inspection
- At the Airport
- To & From Airport
- Airport Map
Baggage and hand luggage
Rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage
According to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Inspections approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, liquids, gel-like substances and aerosols in containers of not more than 100 milliliters are permitted to carry on board the aircraft. The total volume of containers permitted for carriage shall not exceed one litre per passenger.
Containers carried in hand luggage shall be packed in a transparent bag. Liquids you buy in duty-free stores are allowed to be taken aboard the aircraft also sealed in a transparent bag. Dear passengers! In order to simplify the inspection, we recommend that you hand over liquids to your luggage before checking in for the flight, which will not be used by you during the flight.
Authorized containers of not more than 100 ml shall be packed in one securely closed transparent placard bag. The total volume of liquids carried shall not exceed 1 litre.
Prohibited substances and items
According to Appendix No. 1 to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Passenger Inspections approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, it is prohibited to carry the following dangerous substances and objects in registered baggage, with them, in things with passengers:
Explosives, explosives and objects packed with them:
- Any powder, in any package and in any quantity;
- Live ammunition (including small-calibre ammunition);
- Gas weapon cartridges;
- caps (percussion caps) hunting;
- Pyrotechnic means: signal and lighting missiles, signal cartridges, landing checkers, smoke cartridges (checkers), bomber matches, Bengal lights, railway petards;
- Trotyl, dynamite, tol, ammonal and other explosives;
- Detonator droplets, electric detonators, electric igniters, detonating and fire-conducting cord, etc.;
Compressed and liquefied gases:
- Domestic gases (butane-propane) and other gases;
- Gas canisters filled with nerve and tear exposure, etc.;
- tests of flammable oil products;
- methyl acetate (methyl air);
- carbon sulfur;
Flammable solid substances:
- Substances subject to spontaneous ignition;
- Substances emitting flammable gases when reacting with water: potassium, sodium, metal calcium and their alloys, phosphorous calcium, etc.;
- Phosphorus white, yellow and red and all other substances classified as flammable solids;
- Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides: nitrocellulose colloidal, in granules or flakes, dry or wet, containing less than 25% water or solvent;
- Colloidal nitrocellulose, in pieces, wet, containing less than 25% alcohol;
- Nitrocellulose is dry or wet, containing less than 30% solvent or 20% water, etc.;
- Toxic substances;
- Radioactive materials;
Caustic and corrosive substances:
- Strong inorganic acids: hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric and others;
- Hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric) acid and other strong acids and corrosive substances;
Poisonous and toxic substances:
- Any poisonous potent and toxic substances in liquid or solid state packed in any packaging;
- tetrahydrofurfursilt alcohol;
- brake fluid;
- ethylene glycol;
- All salts of blue acid and cyanide preparations;
- Cyclone, cyanoplave, arsenic anhydride, etc.;
- Other dangerous substances, objects and goods which may be used as a weapon of attack against passengers, aircraft crew, as well as endangering the flight of the aircraft;
- Pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines and other firearms, gas, pneumatic weapons, electric shock devices, cortics, stilettos, landing pins-knives.
It is permitted to carry in registered baggage in cargo, baggage compartments of aircraft with isolated access of passengers to baggage during flight:
- It is permitted to carry in registered baggage in cargo, baggage compartments of aircraft with isolated access of passengers to baggage during flight:
- crossbows, guns for spearfishing, checkers, sabers, hatchets, yataghans, broadswords, swords, swords, bayonets, daggers, knives: hunting, knives with the thrown-out blades, with the locking locks, simulators of any kind of weapon;
- Household knives (scissors) with blade length exceeding 60 mm;
- Alcoholic beverages with a content of more than 24%, but not more than 70% alcohol by volume in containers with a capacity of not more than 5 litres, in containers intended for retail trade - not more than 5 litres per passenger;
- Liquids and alcoholic beverages with alcohol content by volume not more than 24%;
- Aerosols intended for use for sports or domestic purposes, the outlet valves of cartridges of which are protected by caps against spontaneous discharge of contents in containers with a capacity of not more than 0.5 kg or 500 ml - not more than 2 kg or 2 litres per passenger.
- Terminal "A" internal air lines, p. 3219;
- Terminal "VIP-ZOLiD" room receiving weapons and special equipment.
- When booking and check-in flights by airlines, the passenger must inform the airline representative or aviation safety representative of the intention to transport weapons as baggage.
- The passenger carrying the weapon must appear for registration no later than one and a half hours before departure.
- When transporting weapons through the territory of the Russian Federation, the passenger must carry an appropriate permit for the right to store and carry weapons.
- When importing/exporting weapons to/from the territory of the Russian Federation and passing through the territory of the Russian Federation, the passenger must have a permit for the import/export of weapons issued by an authorized body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
- Transfer passengers coming inside the Russian Federation and having weapons at Vnukovo Airport should re-form it. More details by phone (8-495-436-79-88, 8-495-436-27-30).
- To foreign nationals under the Arms Act:
7. At the airport of departure weapons are necessarily transferred for temporary storage for the period of flight (aviation safety security employees, crew) and are issued to owners at the airport of destination.
- It is permitted to import sports and hunting weapons into the territory of the Russian Federation if there is an invitation from a legal entity licensed to hunt, a hunting contract with the said legal entity or an invitation to participate in sports events and the corresponding permission of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation;
- import to the territory of the Russian Federation and use in the territory of the Russian Federation of all types, types and models of weapon for ensuring personal security, protection of life and health of other citizens, their property, maintenance of freights and in other purposes which are not stated above is forbidden if it is not provided by separate international treaties of the Russian Federation.
8. Simulators of weapons (pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines, assault rifles, electric shock devices, etc.) are prohibited to carry in aircraft salons.
9. Transportation of weapon simulators is permitted only in registered baggage.
10. Weapon is accepted for shipment only in the discharged state in packing of the passenger (covers, holsters, the special container, cases, cases) meeting safety requirements and safety of weapon. At the same time, weapons and ammunition should be in separate packages.
11. One passenger can carry up to 400 rounds, they must be in factory packaging, their total weight must not exceed 5 kilograms
12. Cartridges for gas weapons for transportation by air are prohibited.
Before passing customs control, please read the customs regulations carefully.
If you are unsure of the correct understanding of the rules, contact the customs officer for advice prior to customs control.
Remember: violation of customs rules entails administrative (criminal) liability.
Please note that in addition to restrictions on the transport of certain items and substances imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation, other restrictions provided for by customs legislation and aviation safety rules of these States apply in other countries. Items allowed for transport in Russia, but banned in other countries, can be seized at the airports of arrival of these countries. Aviation safety services of airports of Russia, as well as customs authorities of the Russian Federation do not check baggage and hand luggage of passengers flying abroad for their compliance with the legislation of other countries.
The "Green" Corridor is a specially designated place of arrival or departure intended for the movement of goods for personal use by natural persons across the customs border in accompanied baggage that are not subject to customs declaration, while such persons do not have unaccompanied baggage.