From February 1, 2024, new tariffs for parking services will apply. For customers who used parking services before February 1, 2024, payment will be made at the previous rate.
There are two multi-storey car parks in the Vnukovo Airport terminal square accommodating 350 parking spots each as well as an adjacent area that has another 200 spots. Outdoor car parks in front of Terminal A can accommodate up to 250 vehicles. You can park for an unlimited time. Your vehicle can stay in the Vnukovo Airport terminal square (Departures and Arrivals) free of charge for up to 15 minutes. If you need more time, park your car in a car park. The terminal square at Vnukovo Airport (Departures and Arrivals) is a safety zone where parking is prohibited.
The terminal square is a roadway territory that runs close to Terminals A, B & D at Vnukovo International Airport close to the Arrivals (lower level) and Departures area (flyover). Automatic barrier gates indicate the borders of the terminal square. The terminal square is not intended for parking. Terms and requirements of using the terminal square are posted on information boards at the entrance to the territory.
- The terminal square and paid car parks are equipped with an automatic license plate recognition system (hereinafter — the System). When a vehicle enters the terminal square or the paid car parks, the System registers the license plate and matches it with the User’s ticket number to control any unauthorized exits. If the System can’t recognize the license plate, the data is processed manually by the Contractor’s staff which may increase the vehicle’s time of entry or exit as they have to input this data into the system.
- License plates should comply with the requirements of GOST R 50577-93. In accordance with Article 12.2 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Russian Federation. A license plate is considered non-standard if it does not meet the requirements of GOST R 50577-93 or if even one letter is unreadable on the rear/front license plate at night or in the daytime from 20 meters.
In order to observe and ensure drivers are following the parking rules in the terminal square, the following activities are carried out:
- Administrator of the Moscow Parking Space, a state public institution, is responsible for the towing and impoundment of any parked vehicles violating the traffic rules;
- In accordance with the Agreement between the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and the Government of Moscow dated August 24th, 2013, approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated September 21st, 2013 № 1706-r, The Moscow Administrative Road Inspection imposes administrative penalties on the owners of the vehicles that violate the traffic rules;
- Moscow Traffic Control Center, a state public institution, is responsible for taking photo evidence of any traffic violations;
Parking on the roadway and on the flyover is prohibited!
Since the territory of Vnukovo Airport is located within the borders of Moscow, there are traffic police units, vehicles for automatic detection of parking violations and city tow trucks working in the area. Vehicles violating the rules in the area are subject to fines under the Code of Administrative Offences in Moscow. Vnukovo Airport does not manage the process of moving cars to the impound lots and does not receive any funds from such fines. The exit from Terminal A to the flyover is closed to deter illegal parking and to reduce the congestion on the way to the terminal. If you park your car on the flyover and enter the terminal, you will not be able to return to your car.
Our car parks are unmanned. By parking a vehicle in a car park, you do not enter into a storage agreement. Parking administrators are not responsible for any loss, theft, damage, destruction of a vehicle or for any loss or theft of any other property within the car parks — including belongings left inside a vehicle. A parking agreement is not a storage contract and does not contain elements of any other contract that may make Autopark LLC responsible for the safety of a vehicle or any other property belonging to a driver (including belongings left inside a vehicle parked in the paid car parks).
Parking Rates in the Multi-Storey Car Parks (No. 1, No. 2) and Outdoor Car Parks in Front of Terminal A
The meter starts running from the first minute you enter the car park:
- The first full/incomplete hour of parking — 350 RUB;
- The second full/incomplete hour of parking — 250 RUB;
- The third full/incomplete hour of parking — 200 RUB;
- Over three hours — 900 RUB for every full/incomplete day;
- Fee for restoring a lost or damaged parking ticket — 1,500 RUB.
It is prohibited to do the following:
- Parking one vehicle over two parking spaces;
- Parking vehicles in a no-parking area;
- Obstructing the movement of other vehicles;
- Parking vehicles on driveways, entry/exit points of the parking areas, or outside the guidelines.
Violating any of the aforementioned is punishable with a fine of 2,000 RUB.
If the consumer did not check out within 15 (fifteen) minutes from the moment of payment for the service, the exit terminal counter will return the ticket and the message Additional payment required will appear on the counter display. In this case, the consumer is considered to have entered into a new contract for the provision of parking services with the contractor and the consumer should:
- Take actions that facilitate the passage (not obstruct the passage) of other vehicles through the exit barrier and, if possible, clear the passage;
- Make the appropriate payment.
When calculating the total parking fee amount at a «per hour» rate, any part of an hour is rounded up to a whole hour. When calculating the total parking fee at a «per day» rate, any part of a day is rounded up to a whole day.
Parking charges for the services of Autopark LLC (the duration a vehicle is parked in the paid car park), starts from the first minute your vehicle enters the paid car park.
You must enter the square, stop to drop off/pick up passengers and then exit the area of Departures and Arrivals within 15 minutes from receiving your parking ticket.
Pursuant to the mandatory provision in the concluded Terminal Square Use Contract, a driver has the right to enter, stop to drop off/pick up passengers and exit the terminal square or the flyover for a non-chargeable period after receiving a parking ticket. The total non-chargeable period of time must not exceed 30 minutes a day from the first entry to the terminal square or the flyover.
If the stay of your vehicle in the terminal square or the flyover exceeds a non-chargeable period, you must pay a fee for violating the Terminal Square Use Contract, except in the cases of involuntary or forced stay in the terminal square.
The non-chargeable period is a fixed time period when the User is not charged for the services from the Contractor.
No fees are paid for the following:
- The first 15 (fifteen) minutes after the user pays the penalty fee for violating any Rules;
- The first 15 (fifteen) minutes after the user pays for the services of the contractor in the paid car parks;
- The first 15 (fifteen) minutes from the moment of entry (receipt of the ticket).
Total non-chargeable period of time - the sum of non-chargeable periods of time not exceeding 30 (thirty) minutes per day from the first entry into the Terminal Square (departure/arrival area), not subject to payment.
The Terminal Square Use Contract is a separate agreement for access to the Departures (lower level) and Arrival areas (flyover) of Vnukovo International Airport terminals A, B & D. It is concluded between Autopark LLC and a driver by performing the implied actions when the driver receives the ticket at the entry point to the terminal square or the flyover and terminates at the time of exit from the terminal square or the flyover.
Parking Service Agreement is an agreement concluded between Autopark LLC and a driver by performing the implied actions when the vehicle enters the territory of the paid car parks based on a previously received ticket confirming that the driver agrees to accept the offer of Autopark LLC to enter the territory of the paid car parks and comply with the rules set, including entry, temporary stay and exit from the paid car parks.
- If you stay longer than 15 minutes from the moment of entry, you will be charged a penalty fee of 1,000 RUB/hour.
- If you exceed the total non-chargeable time (30 minutes per day from the first entry), each subsequent entry will be 1,000 RUB.
This fee is a civil penalty that a driver must pay to Autopark LLC for violating the Terminal Square/Flyover Use Contract and/or Parking Service Agreement concluded with Autopark LLC and for not complying with the Rules.
Vnukovo Airport offers free parking for vehicles specially designed for people with disabilities and vehicles transporting adults or children with disabilities. It also offers free parking to specialized vehicles of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Federal Security Service, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, ambulance services, communications, emergency city services and specialized vehicles for official duties.
Participants of the Great Patriotic War can use the car parks for free provided they stay in the car park for no longer than three hours.
Your parking time starts the moment you receive a parking ticket at the entry point to the parking area. You can pay for parking at automatic terminals located on the first and second floors as well as at the exit areas in the multi-storey car parks. You can pay for parking in the outdoor car park in front of Terminal A at the automatic terminals found in the exit area. When leaving the car park, insert your parking ticket into the exit machine. As long as the ticket has been paid, the barrier will raise automatically.
If you lose or damage your parking ticket, you must pay a penalty fee of 1,500 RUB and for the time spent in the car park.
Call us for more information: +7 (495) 436-78-93, +7 (495) 436-78-92. You can also contact a parking assistant by pressing the call button on entry/exit machines and automatic terminals to get help with any parking equipment and payment procedures.
Parking spaces are not secured. By parking a vehicle in a car park, you do not enter into a storage agreement. Parking administrators are not responsible for any loss, theft, damage, destruction of a vehicle or for any loss or theft of any other property within the car parks — including belongings left inside a vehicle. A parking agreement is not a storage contract and does not contain elements of any other contract that may make Autopark LLC responsible for the safety of a vehicle or any other property belonging to a driver (including belongings left inside a vehicle parked in the paid car parks).