When visiting the security zone at Vnukovo Airport, it is necessary to comply with the requirements of transport and aviation security measures established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Please note that the departure hall of terminal «A» is equipped with stationary baggage packing points, where authorized employees will provide you with the necessary services.
Important information regarding our security measures at Vnukovo Airport
Please remember that all reports of threats to the airport’s activities are regarded by airport personnel and police officers as serious. Committing socially dangerous acts in the airport or on board an aircraft, including knowingly providing false information regarding an act of unlawful behavior, entails liability established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
If you have witnessed illegal activities or have information concerning threats to the life and health of citizens or airport security, as well as regarding any unattended items found at the airport, you must inform the police aviation security service or other airport employees located at the security zone at Vnukovo Airport immediately. Please do not touch or attempt to move the unattended items yourself.
The following procedure for handling unattended items has been adopted to ensure the highest level of security and quality of service is maintained at Vnukovo International Airport: when boarding the aircraft, the items left by passengers in the waste bins are subject to inspection by airport security and only once they are confirmed to be harmless; they are fully disposed of.
In order to comply with the requirements of transport and aviation security measures, please read the following documents:
In the Vnukovo Airport buildings, several groups of individuals are trying to offer services for packing baggage in a transparent film and charging a fee for it
This business activity is illegal! It has not been agreed with the administration of the airport complex. These services are provided in places that are not intended nor adapted for this. Payments are also taken unofficially as this is not an official or registered service.
In addition, such activities pose a threat to the security of the airport complex which is defined in the legislation as a transport infrastructure.
In particular, passenger items and baggage which are wrapped using such services are unknowingly engaging themselves in illegal activity. These people are aware that they are working unofficially and will try to manipulate passengers into using their services. You have been warned!
In order to avoid repeated baggage inspections as well as to prevent possible damage to your property, please do not entrust its packaging to unauthorized personnel who carry out their activities on the territory of the airport illegally.
Please note that terminal «A» departures are equipped with stationary baggage packing points where authorized employees will provide you with the above mentioned services.
Extract from Federal Law No. 16-FZ dated February 9th, 2007 on «Transport Security»
Article 12.2. Inspection, additional inspection and re-inspection of baggage in order to ensure the highest level of transport security.
11. People who refuse to be inspected are not permitted to enter the transport security zone.
12. Passenger refusal of inspection, additional inspection and re-inspection in order to ensure security provides a basis for unilateral carriage contract termination.
An extract from the requirements for compliance with transport safety for individuals following or located at transport infrastructure facilities or vehicles, by type of transport, as well as in safety zones established around individual ships and (or) other floating facilities with a nuclear reactor or ships and (or) other floating facilities transporting nuclear materials, transport infrastructure facilities (approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1208 dated November 15, 2014).
1. This document defines the requirements for compliance with transport safety for individuals following or located at transport infrastructure facilities or various modes of transport vehicles, as well as in safety zones established around individual ships and (or) other floating facilities with a nuclear reactor or ships and (or) other floating facilities transporting nuclear materials, transport infrastructure facilities.
2. Individuals following or located on a transport infrastructure facility or vehicle are obliged to adhere to the following:
- Provide passage to the transport security zone in accordance with the rules of inspection, additional inspection and re-inspection in order to ensure maximum transport security. This includes a list of necessary documents established by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation in coordination with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation and the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation;
- Comply with the requirements of the transport security forces aimed at ensuring transport security, as well as not to obstruct or hinder the performance of their official duties;
- Inform the transport security forces about events or actions that pose a threat to the transport security of a transport infrastructure facility or vehicle.
3. Individuals following or being on a transport infrastructure facility or vehicle are prohibited from:
- Carrying into the security zone, items and substances prohibited or restricted for movement on a transport infrastructure facility and (or) a vehicle;
- Hindering the functioning of technical means of ensuring transport security located in the transport security zone;
- Accepting material objects for their transportation on a vehicle without notifying the transport security forces and passing the inspection procedure in cases provided by the requirements for ensuring transport security established in accordance with Article 8 of the Federal Law on «Transport Security»;
- Performing actions that hinder the functioning of a vehicle or restrict the functioning of transport infrastructure facilities, including the submission of false reports about events or actions that pose a threat to the security of a transport infrastructure facility or vehicle. Actions aimed at damaging or stealing any elements of a transport infrastructure object or vehicle which may cause them to become unusable or creates a condition that threatens the life and/or health of the personnel, in addition to passengers and other persons located within the perimeter of the transport infrastructure;
- Transferring documents to third parties granting the right to bypass the inspection procedure in a special order for passage into the transport security zone;
- Passing into the transport security zone of the transport infrastructure or vehicle outside of the official channels established by the transport infrastructure or the carrier;
- Taking actions simulating preparation for the commission of acts of unlawful interference in the activities of the transport infrastructure or vehicle;
- Using pyrotechnic devices without the permission of the person responsible for ensuring transport security at a transport infrastructure facility or vehicle;
- Usingsmall self-propelled and non-self-propelled vessels in the areas of seaports used for loading passengers and (or) the transshipment of high-risk cargo, defined by the mandatory regulations at the seaport approved by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation.