Horoshie novosti is a nationwide minimarket chain.
There are four minimarkets at Vnukovo Airport: two stores in the common area, one in the domestic departures area, and one in the international departtures area.
All stores offer:
- Print media (books, magazines for adults and children)
- Stationery (sketchbooks, notebooks, postcards, pens, etc.)
In the international airlines area, guests can also order freshly brewed Julius Meinl coffee and buy a bottle of drinking water to take on a plane.
The Horoshie Novosti store on the 3rd floor in the common area offers a wider range of products:
- Food products and beverages
- Travel essentials (bags, backpacks, pillows, headphones, etc.)
- Games and toys
- Jewelry and women’s accessories
- Russia-themed or Moscow-themed souvenirs
In the common area, you can also buy travel carriers for your pets.